worked the ninth

Consultas sobre qué son los procesos, cuáles son los requieridos por la norma, elaboración de las fichas de procesos, su representación gráfica y el mapa de procesos del SGC para tu empresa o proyecto.

worked the ninth

Postby elaine95 » Fri 07 Dec 2018 5:50 am

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — If Joe Mauer is ready to retire Austin Hedges Jersey , he’s going out on a high note.Mauer reached base three times and Kyle Gibson capped a season of improvement with six quality innings in the Minnesota Twins‘ 8-3 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Saturday night.A free agent after the season, Mauer has said he’ll contemplate retirement after 15 years in Minnesota. But the former MVP and seven-time All-Star is showing he can still swing the bat with a strong September.He had two hits and scored twice Saturday. Mauer, who entered the day with a major league-leading .410 average with runners in scoring position, drove in a run with a single as part of a six-run second inning. He is hitting .365 with eight RBIs in his last 16 games.“It doesn’t surprise me,” Twins manager Paul Molitor said. “We’re all pulling for him to have a good finish to this year. He’s putting together a nice homestand. I think he’s really relishing just the response and the fans. You soak it in, even if you’re contemplating what lies ahead, just to kind of pause and take pictures of each day you’re playing the game.”Jorge Polanco added three hits and Jake Cave drove in three runs for Minnesota, which tied a season high with its fifth straight win.Gibson (10-13) allowed one run on three hits and three walks to lower his ERA to 3.62. He had a 5.07 ERA each of the past two seasons http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-carlos-asuaje-jersey , but continued the growth he showed at the end of last season after returning from the minors.“Overall, it was just the mentality I was able to keep,” Gibson said. “Kind of the beauty of having your priorities straight and having a good, confident mentality is one start, whether it’s good or bad, isn’t going to take you too high or too low.”Chicago starter Carlos Rodon (6-8) was knocked out six batters into the second inning without retiring an out. He surrendered eight runs on six hits and four walks in his 21st start of the season after returning from shoulder surgery.“You know, I had some clarity coming back this year and pitching,” Rodon said. “Ate some innings and had some fun even though this last month hasn’t gone the way I’d like Christian Villanueva Jersey , but it was good. It was good to be back.”Rodon gave up 14 runs in 3 1/3 innings in his final two starts.“It wasn’t the way I’m sure he wanted it to finish and we didn’t either, but he’s given us a nice recovered season,” White Sox manager Rick Renteria said. “He’s made progress. He’s going to go into the end here healthy and being able to concentrate on getting himself ready for the coming season.”Chicago lost for the 10th time in 13 games and is 62-99. A loss Sunday would be the White Sox’s first 100-loss season since losing 106 games in 1970.AN UNWANTED RECORDChicago struck out nine times to set a major league record for a team in a season. White Sox batters have struck out 1,579 times, breaking the mark of 1,571 set by the Milwaukee Brewers last season.Second baseman Yoan Moncado struck out for the 216th time, the highest total in the majors this season and the fourth-most in a single season in history.Moncado is three strikeouts behind Chris Davis, who had 219 in 2016. The record is held by Mark Reynolds http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-matt-szczur-jersey , who struck out 223 times in 2009.TRAINER’S ROOMWhite Sox: C Omar Narvaez left the game in the third inning with low back stiffness. He was replaced by Kevan Smith. . SS Tim Anderson left the game in the fourth inning. Renteria said he’s been dealing with knee soreness and the cold weather caused the knee to stiffen. Renteria said he’ll see how Anderson feels before Sunday’s game to know whether he’ll play in the finale. Jose Rondon took Anderson’s place and twisted his ankle on a play at first base in the ninth but stayed in the game.Twins: Mitch Garver was out of the lineup a day after getting four hits and six RBIs because Molitor wanted to go with Tyler Austin and Mauer at first base and designated hitter, respectively. Garver recently returned from a concussion and won’t be used as a catcher again this season.UP NEXTMinnesota will end the season with rookie right-hander Zack Littell (0-2, 6.61 ERA) starting Sunday, with Chicago going with right-hander Dylan Covey (5-13, 5.06). It will be Littell’s eighth major league appearance and second start. His previous start was against the White Sox in his debut on June 5 when he gave up six runs in three innings. Covey is 0-6 with a 6.08 ERA over his last eight starts but has 12 scoreless innings over his past two starts. NEW YORK (AP) — Rookie Jeff McNeil’s mind swung into action even before his bat.McNeill went 4 for 4 and hit a go-ahead double with two outs in the eighth inning that sent the New York Mets over the San Francisco Giants 6-3 Tuesday night.McNeil became the first Mets player with a pair of four-hit performances within his first 27 games.The 26-year-old McNeil singled in his first three at-bats, then gave the Mets a 3-2 lead by lining a first-pitch fastball from left-hander Tony Watson (4-5) down the left field line.“I was kind of looking out over the plate. I faced him yesterday and he threw me three sliders, so I’ve seen that pitch I got a hit off it yesterday. So yeah, I was kind of expecting a fastball there and I got it Craig Stammen Jersey ,” McNeil said.McNeil is hitting .326 since making his big league debut this season. He was batting a combined .342 at Triple-A and Double-A.“He’s going and getting pitches, even good pitches and put the barrel on them,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said. “We’ve seen him go down and get one and hit it back over the middle. We’ve seen him reach out over the plate against a tough lefty in Watson and slap the ball down the left field line. So. he’s a multidimensional hitter than can do a lot of things with the bat and it shows.”With the score tied at 2, Jose Reyes led off the Mets eighth a triple off the center field fence. Watson got pinch hitter Todd Frazier on a popout and struck out Amed Rosario before McNeil delivered.Michael Conforto hit a three-run homer after the Giants intentionally walked Wilmer Flores and finished with four RBIs.Evan Longoria hit a two-run homer for the Giants, who fell to 3-5 on an 11-game road trip — they’ve scored two runs or fewer five times. Longoria’s drive was San Francisco’s first homer since Andrew McCutchen connected last Wednesday.The Giants dropped to 62-65 and are behind several teams for the second NL wild-card spot. They also may lose star catcher Buster Posey to season-ending hip surgery, though decision has been made yet.“Truth of the matter is we have talked to him about it,” San Francisco manager Bruce Bochy said. “So, we’ll continue to discuss it.”Corey Oswalt (3-2) pitched three scoreless innings. Seth Lugo worked the ninth http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-trevor-hoffman-jersey , giving up a run when Austin Slater hit an RBI single off right fielder Jose Bautista’s glove.McNeil scored New York’s first run on a sacrifice fly by Conforto.Steven Matz allowed two runs on five hits in five innings in his second start for the Mets since returning from a strained left forearm.Matz also was robbed of a potential extra-base hit in the third by left fielder Hunter Pence. Matz hit a fly ball to the warning track and Pence made a basket catch as his hat fell off.Giants starter Chris Stratton was called up from Triple-A and allowed two runs on six hits in 6 1/3 innings.“Pitched very efficiently,” Bochy said. “That’s an area that he was trying to get better at and improve at and get back to where he was. And he did that. Threw a real nice game.”TRAINER’S ROOMGiants: Posey didn’t play after catching all 13 innings Monday night. … RHP Dereck Rodriguez did some running and will participate in pitcher’s fielding practice Wednesday. He is set to be activated from the disabled list to start Friday against Texas.Mets: 3B David Wright (shoulder, back) continued his rehab by going 1 for 4 and playing seven innings in the field for Class A St. Lucie. … OF Jay Bruce (left hip) went 3 for 4 and played right field for St. Lucie.UP NEXTGiants: RHP Casey Kelly (0-1, 1.69 ERA) will make his second start in place of RHP Dereck Rodriguez. Kelly allowed one run on nine hits in 4 1/3 innings Friday in Cincinnati.Mets: RHP Noah Syndergaard (8-3, 3.40 ERA) makes his fourth career start against San Francisco. He allowed four runs on eight hits in 5 2/3 innings and threw a season-high 115 pitches Friday in Philadelphia.
elaine95

Return to Procesos del SGC