Presentations

Si lo deseas, presentate y saluda al resto de compañeros. Al margen de lo que puedas aprender en estas páginas, pertenecer a una comunidad y conocer a otras personas que están pasando por lo mismo que tú te puede aportar grandes beneficios. Un abrazo y bienvenido!

Presentations

Postby JesseVoss » Mon 04 Jun 2018 8:02 am

Hi,

I am a new OpenOffice user. One of my doctoral students submitted PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx) presentations for my review. The student's PowerPoints were prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint software on a Windows-based PC. My OpenOffice installation is on an Apple MacAir laptop.
The original slides have a white background. When I reviewed and returned the Presentation to the student (and also when viewed using my own Microsoft-based PowerPoint software), the white background was changed to grey stippling. How does one install/set-up the OpenOffice "Presentations" to NEVER change the incoming (i.e., default) background et al?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/v ... =5&t=89897
Creative marketing agency

Thanks!
JesseVoss

Re: Presentations

Postby funnyjokes » Tue 05 Jun 2018 4:07 am

Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
funny jokes
funnyjokes

Return to Saludos y presentaciones