Matt Breida among group of 49ers sitting out Wednesday pract

Si lo deseas, presentate y saluda al resto de compañeros. Al margen de lo que puedas aprender en estas páginas, pertenecer a una comunidad y conocer a otras personas que están pasando por lo mismo que tú te puede aportar grandes beneficios. Un abrazo y bienvenido!

Matt Breida among group of 49ers sitting out Wednesday pract

Postby liny195 » Wed 30 Jan 2019 3:30 am

[UPDATED] The San Francisco 49ers returned to practice on Wednesday Cheap Fred Warner Jersey , and they are short a few players in the early going. The team will release their formal injury report in a couple hours, but in the meantime, we know some players sitting out. Head coach Kyle Shanahan announced that Matt Breida (knee) would not practice. Eric Branch offered up this rundown of additional players not practicing.The team has two more days of practice, which will give us a better handle on both players. Breida told Chris Biderman he’ll be in cleats and shells today, but is unsure about his status for Week 4. He did say he wants to keep his status as the league’s leading rusher into Week 5. He is currently tied with Ezekiel Elliott atop the leaderboard with 274 yards.Alfred Morris and Raheem Mostert will split up the work while Breida is sidelined. The 49ers have Jeff Wilson on their practice squad, and if Breida ends up unlikely to play this Sunday, we could see them promote Wilson. I suppose they could just go with two running backs and Kyle Juszczyk, but that would not seem like the wisest course of action given the lack of depth.The Thursday practice is when we really start to get an idea of who might actually miss Sunday’s game. Mike Person is likely going to be getting Wednesdays off for the foreseeable future, but I think he likely plays on Sunday. Jaquiski Tartt and Adrian Colbert are two of the bigger question marks where we know they’re hurt Youth Brock Coyle Jersey , but their status for Sunday is up in the air.We’ll have the full injury report posted in here when it arrives.Fooch’s update: Here’s the full injury reportDNP: S Adrian Colbert (hip), G Joshua Garnett (toe), G Mike Person (knee), CB Richard Sherman (calf), T Joe Staley (not injury related), S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder)Limited: RB Matt Breida (knee), WR Marquise Goodwin (quadricep)Full: CB Ahkello Witherspoon (ankle, hip)Chargers injury reportDNP: WR Keenan Allen (knee), T Joe Barksdale (knee) Youth Arik Armstead Jersey , DE Joey Bosa (foot)Limited: WR Travis Benjamin (foot)Full: T Russell Okung (knee), RB Derek Watt (thumb)Picks against the spread for week 2 NFL games The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing, which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. I managed a 4-0-1 performance in Week 1, so I’m certainly pleased with that. Fingers crossed for a decent performance in Week 2.I was pondering the San Francisco 49ers with one of the Week 2 picks, but I just could not pull the trigger. The 49ers head into the game favored by between six and seven points, with the SuperContest line at six. I think they beat the Detroit Lions, but there are so many question marks between these two teams. The Lions were a disaster on Monday Night Football, and edge rusher Ezekiel Ansah is questionable for the game. The Lions defense is shaky at best, so I think we see the 49ers offense rebounds well this week.It’s the other side of the ball where I am concerned. The 49ers should have an advantage against the Lions guards. Frank Ragnow struggled in Week 1 Womens Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , and T.J. Lang is out with a back injury. DeForest Buckner, Arik Armstead, and Solomon Thomas could do some big work inside, but my concern is with the Lions receivers. Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, and Kenny Golladay present a serious test for the 49ers secondary. If the 49ers pass rush does not bring the heat, it could be a long day.The line on this game opened at 49ers -3.5, but that ugly MNF game quickly swing the line to its current position. They say you should play the number not the team. I really don’t like seeing that kind of movement given the questions surrounding the 49ers. And so, after all that http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/marquise-goodwin-jersey-authentic , I decided not to use them in the SuperContest.Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 2.Texans (PK) over TITANSSTEELERS (-4) over ChiefsSAINTS (-8.5) over BrownsBRONCOS (-6) over RaidersGiants (+3) over COWBOYSI was not overly enamored with a lot of the lines this week. The pick that might scare me the most of this group is Steelers over Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes and Co. looked phenomenal last week, while the Steelers couldn’t manage more than a tie against the Browns. I have a feeling we see Pittsburgh rebound against a bad Chiefs defense.The Giants-Cowboys game could be a fun one. The Cowboys offensive line, normally a strength, is dealing with a lot of problems. Most notably, losing center Travis Frederick indefinitely is as big an issue as any team is facing from a non-QB loss. A road dog is not the best of options, but after a solid enough showing against a strong Jaguars team last week, I think the Giants are a live one.I went 9-6-1 overall in Week 1. Here are all my picks for Week 2:BENGALS vs. Ravens (PK): Bengals — WinWASHINGTON vs. Colts (+6): WashingtonFALCONS vs. Panthers (+6): FalconsPACKERS vs. Vikings (-7): PackersBILLS vs. Chargers (-7): BillsTITANS vs. Texans (PK): TexansSTEELERS vs. Chiefs (+4): SteelersJETS vs. Dolphins (+2.5): DolphinsBUCCANEERS vs. Eagles (-3.5): BucsSAINTS vs. Browns (+8.5): SaintsRAMS vs. Cardinals (+12.5): Cardinals49ERS vs. Lions (+6): 49ersJAGUARS vs. Patriots (-1): JaguarsBRONCOS vs. Raiders (+6): BroncosCOWBOYS vs. Giants (+3): GiantsBEARS vs. Seahawks (+3.5): Bears
liny195

Re: Matt Breida among group of 49ers sitting out Wednesday p

Postby phamyen123 » Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:25 am

Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you
Strike Force Kitty 2
phamyen123

Return to Saludos y presentaciones