It is quite important to create a backup of files and data in Quicken software. It helps you to receive your files when you need. Now follow these steps to complete the process:
• Open the files menu and select the option backup and restore.
• Now choosing the backup Quicken files option, you can easily create a backup in your USB or Dropbox.
After successfully creating a backup, you can restore it at any time.
• You need to go to the file menu and then back up and restore.
• Then click on restore Quicken files.
• By browsing specific files, you can restore them locally in your computer.
In case you need any quality support from experts to call at quicken customer support number
and get the easy solution.
For more visit: quicken toll free number