), Erik Durm (Borussia Dortmund), Kev

Si lo deseas, presentate y saluda al resto de compañeros. Al margen de lo que puedas aprender en estas páginas, pertenecer a una comunidad y conocer a otras personas que están pasando por lo mismo que tú te puede aportar grandes beneficios. Un abrazo y bienvenido!

), Erik Durm (Borussia Dortmund), Kev

Postby lw789 » Sat 15 Sep 2018 6:03 am

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Marvin Austin was an afterthought in the Denver Broncos $110 million defensive makeover this off-season. Long after fellow free agents DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib and T.J. Ward signed their mega deals and posed with their orange jerseys, Austin slipped into town in May and quietly began his latest comeback. The fourth-year defensive tackle who signed a one-year, $570,000 contract might just prove to be general manager John Elways latest rummage-sale find to produce a big payoff. "Camp has gone pretty good," said Austin, who moved up Tuesday to take snaps with the starters. "Most importantly I feel great, healthy, just going out there and playing with the guys. Its great to be back in football, back able to move around like Im supposed to, like people know I can. "And the coaches just want to see what I can do out there against the 1s. Weve got the top offence in the league and they just wanted to see can I bring that tenacity and fire against the 1s." He did, the latest step in his return from career-saving back surgery last November that he feared at first would end his playing days. "Oh, my spine works now," Austin said. "It feels great. Ive been humbled throughout my career, so I know what type of opportunity I have. So, Im just grateful to be here. Im grateful to be able to say that I can still play football and especially at the NFL level." Austin (6-foot-2 and 319 pounds) said this is as good as hes ever felt, and the Broncos believe he looks better than ever, too. "He was a good acquisition," coach John Fox said. "I think John and his staff did a good job in that evaluation process. He has come off of a fairly significant injury and he looks like hes got that explosiveness and quickness he had when he came out of Chapel Hill." Funny that Fox should say that because Austin said, "I feel like college again." He was a second-round draft choice of the New York Giants in 2011 but he missed his rookie season with a torn chest muscle. He played in eight games in 2012 while dealing with a bad back that resulted in a weak right leg. And he played in a total of three games last season for Miami and Dallas. The Cowboys released him after just one game and one tackle when his bad back acted up in practice. Told he needed surgery, "I just cried my eyes out," Austin said. "I knew my career was over, being a second-round pick, being cut, and then coming back to that situation. It was over with for me in my mind." He underwent surgery to remove a herniated disc in his lower back and to take out part of the vertebral arch in order to decompress the corresponding spinal cord or spinal nerve root. The surgeon also "took out some of the bone in my spine to open up my spinal canal because I was born with a little bit of stenosis," Austin said. "I feel 10 million times better now," he said. He said his surgeon told him his back was in such bad shape its a wonder he wasnt paralyzed. "And I played with that for two years," Austin said. Able to work out as feverishly as he once did, he attacked his latest comeback dripping with gusto. "Now, to be out here playing and feel good, this is easy," he said as sweat drenched him after Tuesday mornings practice. "I was out there playing with a bum back, a bad leg. Im a grinder. At the end of the day, they aint going to say I didnt work. Regardless of whatever happens, if Im here or if Im not, if Im playing football or if Im not, youre not going to be able to say that Marvin Austin is lazy." He said he looked out at the crowd during the Broncos stadium scrimmage last weekend "and I was like, I love football again. I had lost the love for it, man, because I was dealing with so many injuries and they were so frustrating." Notes: The Broncos signed DL Brian Sanford, a 6-2, 280-pound fifth-year pro who appeared in a dozen games with Cleveland (2011-12) and Oakland (2013). Mark Andrews Jersey . UEFA said Wednesday that the champions of England and France only have to include five home-trained players in their 21-man squads next season instead of the expected eight. Only one of the five players needs to be trained by the club itself. Lamar Jackson Jersey . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. http://www.ravensauthoritystore.com/Aut ... ns-Jersey/. The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years. John Brown Jersey . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place. Orlando Brown Jr. Ravens Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Germany coach Joachim Loew made several surprise inclusions in his preliminary 30-man World Cup squad on Thursday, with established regulars such as Mario Gomez missing out. Loew named relatively unknown players such as Sampdoria defender Shkodran Mustafi, Borussia Dortmund defender Erik Durm, Augsburg attacking midfielder Andre Hahn, Hoffenheim striker Kevin Volland, and Schalke midfielders Max Meyer and Leon Goretzka, 18 and 19 respectively. None have made any appearances for the senior side. Freiburg midfielder Matthias Ginter, who made his debut against Chile in March, was also named. "We need young dynamic players like those who perhaps only recently played themselves into contention. They can inject fresh impetus into the side," said Loew, whose team was booed by its own fans during the lacklustre 1-0 win over Chile. The average age of the side is 24.8 years, and Loew, who was assistant to Jurgen Klinsmann before taking over after the 2006 World Cup, feels he has struck the right balance between youth and experience. "Many players are used to high-pressure situations from playing in the Champions League, they can live with it," Loew said. "Our foreign-based players also profit from establishing themselves abroad. That brings them further on a sporting level. Generally we have a good mix in the squad." Gomez, who has 25 goals in 59 games for Germany, missed out due to a left knee injury after a season blighted by injuries at Fiorentina. "He was injured for seven months, only played 280 minutes since September," Loew said. "So I formed the opinion that he isnt in a position physically to cope with the conditions in Brazil. There was also no place for Borussia Moenchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen or former Germany No. 1 Rene Adler. "We didnt make any decisions against any players but for those who would maximize potential of the squad. Were very sorry for the players who didnt make it," Loew said. Dortmund keeper Roman Weidenfeller and Hannovers Ron-Robert Zieler will deputize for current No. 1 Manuel Neuer of Bayern Munich. Loew said he picked the players based on current form and fitness but made an exception in selecting midfielder Sami Khedira, who has yet to play for Real Madrid since having knee surgery last November. Bayern contributes seven players to the squad, more than any other side, with Dortmund boasting six. Philipp Lahm, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Toni Kroos and Mario Goetze lead the Bayern contingent, while Marco Reus, Mats Hummels and Marcel Schmelzer are among tthe best known Dortmund players.dddddddddddd Arsenal trio Mesut Ozil, Per Mertesacker and Lukas Podolski were all included. "Behind each of these names is a clear yes," Loew said. "Well have to send some of them home and of course that will lead to disappointment but those players will have contributed to German football and they can be proud of that." Loew has until May 13 to submit a squad of no more than 30 players to FIFA, with the deadline for the final 23-man squad on June 2. Due to the German Cup final between Bayern and Dortmund in Berlin on May 17, Loew named a separate 18-man squad for Tuesdays friendly against Poland in Hamburg with eight first-time call-ups. These included Meyer, Goretzka and Volland, as well as Freiburgs Oliver Sorg and Christian Guenter, Antonio Ruediger of Stuttgart, Christoph Kramer of Moenchengladbach and Wolfsburg attacking midfielder Maximilian Arnold. Four other players were previously called up but have yet to earn their debuts: Mustafi, Hahn, Sebastian Jung of Eintracht Frankfurt and Sebastian Rudy from Hoffenheim. "Its clear to all of us that the team on the pitch in Hamburg wont be the team playing the World Cup in Brazil," Loew said. "We want to look beyond the World Cup. Some of the players can be influential figures in the big tournaments to come." In Brazil, Germany hopes to get off to a good start against Cristiano Ronaldos Portugal, before a reunion with Klinsmann, now in charge of the United States, and another game against Ghana, when half-brothers Kevin-Prince and Jerome Boateng will renew their World Cup rivalry on opposing sides. ------ Squad: Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Roman Weidenfeller (Borussia Dortmund), Ron-Robert Zieler (Hannover) Defenders: Jerome Boateng (Bayern Munich), Erik Durm (Borussia Dortmund), Kevin Grosskreutz (Borussia Dortmund), Benedikt Hoewedes (Schalke), Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), Marcell Jansen (Hamburger SV), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Per Mertesacker (Arsenal), Shkodran Mustafi (Sampdoria), Marcel Schmelzer (Borussia Dortmund) Midfielders: Lars Bender (Bayer Leverkusen), Julian Draxler (Schalke), Matthias Ginter (Freiburg), Leon Goretzka (Schalke), Mario Goetze (Bayern Munich), Andre Hahn (Augsburg), Sami Khedira (Real Madrid), Toni Kroos (Bayern Munich), Max Meyer (Schalke), Mesut Ozil (Arsenal), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Andre Schuerrle (Chelsea), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich) Forwards: Miroslav Klose (Lazio), Kevin Volland (Hoffenheim), Lukas Podolski (Arsenal), Thomas Mueller (Bayern Munich) Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '
lw789

Return to Saludos y presentaciones