Eastern Conference teams

Dudas y comentarios acerca de la norma, sus requisitos, por qué puedo necesitar implantar un sistema de gestión de calidad, preguntas sobre los requisitos de la norma, etc.

Eastern Conference teams

Postby officialsbaseball » Fri 07 Dec 2018 3:22 am

The San Jose Sharks are hoping for a better all-around performance when they hit the road for the first time this season to play the Los Angeles Kings at Staples Center on Friday night.The Sharks (0-1-0) lost 5-2 against the Anaheim Ducks in the season opener for both teams on Wednesday night in San Jose.Sharks goalie Martin Jones stopped just 10 of 14 shots before the Ducks scored a late empty-netter to seal the win. San Jose also went 0-for-3 on the power play http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/josh-rosen-jersey , and gave up two power play goals on the other end.Article continues below ...“The power play’s about confidence and obviously we struggled in preseason and didn’t look sharp tonight,” San Jose coach Peter DeBoer told the San Jose Mercury News afterward. “We’ve got to get some practice time, we’ve got to spend a little time on video. but special teams and goaltending are huge parts of the game and we lost those two battles. When that happens, you’re probably not going to win a lot of games.”The Kings will open their season without right winger Dustin Brown, who finished second on the team in goals (28) and points (61) last season. Brown sustained a broken finger in the final preseason game Saturday against the Ducks and is out indefinitely.“It’s not good to lose one of your top guys,” Los Angeles defenseman Drew Doughty told The Athletic. “Brownie is a guy that is very, very hard to replace. Both in the room and on the ice.”San Jose welcomed back one of its leaders on Wednesday night.Joe Thornton played his first game since Jan. 23. He underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee two days later and missed the rest of the regular season and playoffs.Thornton, 39, played 17:42 against the Ducks with one shot on goal and two penalty minutes.“That’s the best I’ve seen (Thornton) moving since training camp and exhibition,” DeBoer told reporters afterward. “I thought tonight he had some decent legs.”Sharks defenseman Erik Karlsson will make his first appearance at Staples Center since Dec. 7, when he was still a member of the Ottawa Senators.Karlsson, one of the NHL’s top defensemen who led the league in assists with 66 in 2015-16 Josh Rosen Jersey Limited , was traded to San Jose on Sept. 13 in a deal that sent two players, two prospects and San Jose’s 2020 first-round draft pick to Ottawa.Karlsson wasn’t much of a factor in his team debut on Wednesday. He had a team-high four takeaways, but was also the only player to finish at minus-2.“I think as the game went on, just like everybody else, it felt a little more comfortable,” Karlsson told the Mercury News. “A little bit shaky in the beginning, pucks were bouncing here and there and you’re overthinking stuff, but (as) the game went along, I think not only me but everybody else started to feel a little bit more comfortable.” COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Columbus Blue Jackets return home from a three-game western swing to face the Dallas Stars on Tuesday night at Nationwide Arena.The business trip wasn’t exactly a California dream, but the Blue Jackets can accept the results. They posted a 1-1-1 record, losing at the last stop 3-2 in overtime to the Anaheim Ducks.Pierre-Luc Dubois‘ second goal of the game with 32 seconds remaining in the third period salvaged a point for the Blue Jackets in the final game of the trip. Anaheim’s Cam Fowler scored his third goal of the game 36 seconds into overtime to end the Ducks’ seven-game losing streak and foil the Blue Jackets’ chance to pick up another point.Article continues below ...“We need consistency. We understand how we need to play Authentic Julio Jones Jersey ,” Blue Jackets defenseman Seth Jones said, according to the team’s website. “We had a great game in San Jose (4-1 win on Thursday). Then we kind of, I thought, wet the bed in LA (4-1 loss to the Kings).“Then we come here (to Anaheim), maybe 35 minutes is good, 40 minutes is good, but we’ve got to put 60 minutes together every night. It’s never going to be perfect, but we’ve got to find a way to not trail every game, especially not come back every game, and jump out to a lead.”Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella is trying to instill confidence in the players.“I don’t know where it goes sometimes when you don’t have it,” he said. “But we’ve got try and find it.“We’ve got some guys who don’t feel good about themselves, so we’ve got to try and build them up.”Tortorella also is trying to figure out how to jump-start the Blue Jackets’ power play Julio Jones Jersey Limited , which went 0 of 6 against the Ducks and has failed to convert on the last 20 opportunities.Tuesday’s game against the Stars will be the Blue Jackets’ fourth straight against Western Conference opponents and seventh in nine games before they return to playing Eastern Conference teams.“It starts with getting momentum, getting some chances,” Tortorella said. “That’s how you get some confidence, then the puck gets into the net.”The Blue Jackets (7-6-1) have dominated the series with the Stars (8-5-1) in recent years, winning the past five meetings between the clubs and three straight at home. But each of the last three games in the series was decided by one goal.Columbus is 10-2-1 in the last 13 games against Dallas and 5-1-1 in the last seven at Nationwide Arena.Blue Jackets goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky also has fared well against the Stars during his career, posting a sterling 10-1-1 record with a 1.74 goals-against average and a .944 save percentage.Bobrovsky hasn’t come close to elevating his play to that level yet this season. In nine games, he has posted a 3-6-0 record with a 2.46 goals-against average and a .919 save percentage.He’ll face a team enduring the second night of a back-to-back that began Monday with a 2-1 overtime loss in Boston to the Bruins that ended a three-game win streak. The game in Columbus ends Boston’s six-game road trip.After Radek Faksa scored at 3:51 of the opening period on Dallas’ first shot of the game against Boston, the Stars were shut out the rest of the way by Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask. The Stars gave up the winning goal on a five-on-three when Brad Marchand beat goalie Anton Khudobin with just 31 seconds left in OT.Bruins No. 1 goalie Ben Bishop is expected to be back in the net against the Blue Jackets. He is 6-4-0 with a 2.32 goals-against average and a .923 save percentage.Stars captain Jamie Benn has a history playing well against the Blue Jackets. He has contributed a goal or assist in the Stars’ last nine visits to Nationwide Arena.First-year Stars coach Jim Montgomery likes the direction the team is headed despite Monday’s loss.“There’s a lot of belief right now,” Montgomery said. “I don’t see any complacency in our group, I just see a determination and a focus that I haven’t seen before. That’s the exciting part.”
officialsbaseball

Return to Conceptos Básicos