Cowboys are favored by almost a full touchdown over the Tita

Si lo deseas, presentate y saluda al resto de compañeros. Al margen de lo que puedas aprender en estas páginas, pertenecer a una comunidad y conocer a otras personas que están pasando por lo mismo que tú te puede aportar grandes beneficios. Un abrazo y bienvenido!

Cowboys are favored by almost a full touchdown over the Tita

Postby chenyan94 » Mon 14 Jan 2019 5:44 am

There was no football for the Cowboys in Week 8 as they were on a bye and the same is true for their Week 9 opponent in the Tennessee Titans. Dallas and Tennessee will meet next week on Monday Night Football.Dallas won their last meeting with Tennessee back in 2014 Taco Charlton Jersey , but things have changed a lot since then. The Titans have since added quarterback Marcus Mariota, had their own stint with DeMarco Murray, and even changed uniforms. The Cowboys don’t even look like the same team from the last time they played a game this season as they’ve added wide receiver Amari Cooper.Both the Cowboys and Titans will enter the final game of Week 9 with 3-4 records. The winner will leave .500 and the loser will see their season slip all the more out of their fingers. If you’re wondering who will win a week ahead just know that Oddsshark has the Cowboys as six-point favorites. Yes, six. Dallas initially opened as four-point favorites so things have grown in their favor since according to the fine mathematicians that tabulate such things. In their three wins they’ve won by 7, 2, and 33 plus they’ve experienced offensive struggles for almost half of the season so a six-point margin of victory seems generous at this time. Jason Witten’s first year off the playing field and in the broadcast booth hasn’t always gone smoothly. Witten acknowledges that.Witten has been mocked for, among other things La'el Collins Color Rush Jersey , saying Aaron Rodgers “pulls another rabbit out of his head” and suggesting that the NFL had become “left wing” with its increased emphasis on player safety, and he said on an ESPN media conference call that he understands the criticism.“Yeah, there’s been some flubs,” Witten said. “I mean I made mistakes. You try to own it, you embrace it. Hell, I’m not perfect, I’ve certainly had my fair share of mistakes on live television and more than anything else you try to embrace it Robert Newhouse Jersey , you laugh at it, you smile at it, I had the remark on Twitter that you don’t try to deny it. You know, I got a few texts from my wife and it’s good to see her laughing at it when I get home the next day and talking about it. So it’s a transition, I try not to take it too serious, I really try to embrace it, and focus on improving. I understood when I took this job that it was going to be hard Daryl Johnston Color Rush Jersey , it was going to be a transition.”One of the reasons Witten takes criticism is that he suffers in comparison with his old teammate Tony Romo, who went directly from the Cowboys to the CBS booth with rave reviews. Witten’s transition hasn’t been as smooth.“Certainly with Tony and the success that he had, I really try not to live in that world and fully embrace it and continue to get better and evaluate it, but I think with the flubs I certainly do not deny it, I don’t try to hide it and as you said, that’s really all you can do in those moments is self-deprecate and move forward. So over time I hope to improve and get better at it, but yeah https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Leighton-Vander-Esch-Jersey , that’s kind of my approach with it,” Witten said.Publicly, ESPN has been supportive of Witten. Privately, they probably thought they were getting something closer to Romo.
chenyan94

Return to Saludos y presentaciones